Besides the StataTex Blog, there are countless other resources for LaTeX related questions on the web. Please find a curated list of resources below that we found particular helpful. You can also browse blog posts on LaTeX on this blog or use the search box.
Besides these resources for LaTeX, there are separate pages for Stata related resources and general resources around academia and the economics profession in particular.
- Overleaf: Learn LaTeX in 30 minutes
- Phil Spector: Document Preparation using LATEX2ε
- Tobias Oetiker Hubert Partl, Irene Hyna and Elisabeth Schlegl: The Not So Short Introduction to LATEX2ε
- Typeset.io: Learn LaTeX — A Beginner’s Step-By-Step Guide
General resources and websites for LaTeX
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham: Tips + Tricks with Beamer for Economists
- Kyle Butts: Beamer Slites Template (twitter thread and github repo)